Friday, December 3, 2010

Final Reflection- Sara Tosi @02647875

I’m glad to say I made it through Freshman Seminar. I became good friends with the members of my group, ‘The Group’. I will keep in touch with Tashiana, Melat and Melissa. I really enjoyed visiting my home state of New York on the field trip. The African Burial Ground memorial was beautiful and moving. Having a different professor every week was interesting and I was always eager to know what topic they would choose to lecture on. Dr. Williams’ lecture gave me some new ideas about research. Filling out mbongis and blog posts was a little tedious but I’m glad to have gotten credit for the class and to be done with it. At the beginning of the semester I thought Freshman Seminar was going to be a “bird course” but it actually challenged me. Therefore, I am very proud to have met all the requirements of the course. 1 credit down, 119 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment